Nanyuan Airport (南苑机场) is 15 kilometers to the south of downtown's Tiananmen Square of Beijing. The domestic airport is for civilian and military use today. It is also the base airport for China United Airlines Company Limited. Nanyuan Airport's renovation was completed in 2007. It added corridor bridges and elevators. It is a great improvement in airport environment and basic facilities. The spacious 10,000 square meters waiting room in the flight waiting building. Air ticket services and flight security check are there.
It now has domestic flight services to Wuxi in Jiangsu Province, Harbin, Jiamusi, Qiaihaer and Shenyang in the northeast, Jingdezhen in Jiangxi Province, Sanya in Hainan Island and some remove and lesser known cities in Mainland China.
Transportation is quite convenient to Beijing Nanyuan Airport, the airport coach that starts in Xidan Civil Aviation Building as far as Nanyuan Airport. It is free if you hold the air ticket of a China United Airlines' flight.
Nanyuan Airport can also be reached by taking bus no. 369, 353, 501, 610 or 953.
- For Disembark Passengers-3 Days Beijing City Tour
- For Disembark Passengers-2 Days Beijing Tour
- Beijing Shore Excursion-2 Days Best of Beijing Tour
- For Embark Passengers-4 Days Beijing and Xi$$an Tour
- For Embark Passengers--4 Days Beijing Highlights
- For Embark Passengers- 3 Days Beijing Essence
- For Embark Passengers- 2 Days Beijing Impression
- Beijing Zoo and Summer Palace Tour
- Xingang - Beijing one way transfer plus 3-day Beijin...
- Small Group Highlight of Great Wall Hiking Simatai W...