Laoshe Teahouse was named after Lao She, a renowned litterateur in modern China who has been honored as the Artist of People. The teahouse was established in 1988. Laoshe Teahouse features elegant antiquity. The wooden carved windows, the celebrities' calligraphic works hung on the wall, the beautiful court lanterns dangling from the ceiling, and a set of furniture of late Qing Dynasty characteristics just make you wonder whether you have come to ancient China. Besides its elegant appearance, Laoshe Teahouse is also a multifunctional teahouse where you can experience Chinese tea culture, watch Chinese traditional performances, taste all kinds of snacks. It is always a great enjoyment to linger in the teahouse enjoying the fresh taste of tea and listening to the pleasant melody of the ancient Chinese zither. You will find the teahouse is filled with leisure and tranquility, which are just what you need.
Website : http://www.laosheteahouse.com
Address : #3 Zhengyang Market, West Avenue, Xuanwu District, Beijing, China
Tel. : +86(0)10-63036830, 63017454, 63021717
- For Disembark Passengers-3 Days Beijing City Tour
- For Disembark Passengers-2 Days Beijing Tour
- Beijing Shore Excursion-2 Days Best of Beijing Tour
- For Embark Passengers-4 Days Beijing and Xi$$an Tour
- For Embark Passengers--4 Days Beijing Highlights
- For Embark Passengers- 3 Days Beijing Essence
- For Embark Passengers- 2 Days Beijing Impression
- Beijing Zoo and Summer Palace Tour
- Xingang - Beijing one way transfer plus 3-day Beijin...
- Small Group Highlight of Great Wall Hiking Simatai W...