Beijing Modern Universal Town is one of top-ten world architectural wonders selected by Time Weekly of U.S.A. Its designer is Steven Holl. Beijing Modern Universal Town, comprised of 8 towers connected by the overpass, is used for retailing and office.
This large architectural complex located in Dongzhimen was once selected into Beijing Top-Ten Famous Buildings. The total building area of eight towers is 22 hectares. The total building area is roughly 660,000 square meters with 19 residential buildings, 1 high-rise flat, 2 chambers and other assembling facilities. Beijing Modern Universal Town was designed by many famous designers. The whole architecture shows the international advanced architectural arts and both expresses the folk characteristics and fashions.
- For Disembark Passengers-3 Days Beijing City Tour
- For Disembark Passengers-2 Days Beijing Tour
- Beijing Shore Excursion-2 Days Best of Beijing Tour
- For Embark Passengers-4 Days Beijing and Xi$$an Tour
- For Embark Passengers--4 Days Beijing Highlights
- For Embark Passengers- 3 Days Beijing Essence
- For Embark Passengers- 2 Days Beijing Impression
- Beijing Zoo and Summer Palace Tour
- Xingang - Beijing one way transfer plus 3-day Beijin...
- Small Group Highlight of Great Wall Hiking Simatai W...