As the first Thai spa in Beijing, I Spa is of authentic Thai characteristics. It has a comfortable environment, which can easily lead you to complete relaxation. All the therapists are from Thailand and China. Each one of them has gone through strict training and repeated siftings. They are experts in massage and know some basic knowledge of essential oils and herbal remedies. They are polite and always ready to help you to get rid of weariness and regain vigor. They know English and can communicate with English-speaking customers easily. The services I Spa provide mainly cover body massages, scrubs and wraps, in addition to aromatherapy baths, and facials, etc.
Website : http://www.ispa.cn
Address : 5/F, Tower 2, Taiyue Suites, 16 Nan Sanlitun Rd, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
Tel. : +86(0)10-65071517
- For Disembark Passengers-3 Days Beijing City Tour
- For Disembark Passengers-2 Days Beijing Tour
- Beijing Shore Excursion-2 Days Best of Beijing Tour
- For Embark Passengers-4 Days Beijing and Xi$$an Tour
- For Embark Passengers--4 Days Beijing Highlights
- For Embark Passengers- 3 Days Beijing Essence
- For Embark Passengers- 2 Days Beijing Impression
- Beijing Zoo and Summer Palace Tour
- Xingang - Beijing one way transfer plus 3-day Beijin...
- Small Group Highlight of Great Wall Hiking Simatai W...