Tuancheng Martial-Art Training Hall is located the area, 4 miles away from the southeast side of Fragrance Hill Park in Beijing, and it was initially established in 1749. Tuancheng Martial-Art Training Hall is the only characteristic town-style architecture for military martial art training, especially for Emperor of Qing dynasty training and parading the Baqi military (this is a superior military comprised of the soldiers from Manchu. They used to be the central or the main power of the army of the Qing Dynasty).
The architectural layout of Tuancheng Martial-Art Training Hall is very special and splendid. From north to south, Tuancheng, Martial-Art Training Hall, Training and Contesting Field, Stele Pavilion of Shisheng Temple and Pine-Tree Hall. Tuancheng Martial-Art Training Hall is a round castle-style architecture and also surrounded by moat. There are two white marble stone bridges crossing the moat. The whole castle architecture has two gates in north and south respectively. The wood board with four Chinese characters "志喻金汤" on the north gate and "威宣壁垒" on the south gate both show its extraordinary status. The hall is an 1,800 square meters round field. The east and west both have the ways for army by horse up to the top of the castle. Currently in the hall there is an exhibition on historical record display of Tuancheng Martial-Art Training Hall. The south side of the hall is the Peach-Blossom Garden acting as the performance field for emperors parading the army. It was said that in 1747 government in order to stop the turmoil of Sichuan, Emperor Qianlong made several towers copied from the towers of the local mobs in Sichuan and made up a special army to study how to conquer the towers. Afterwards it became the center for martial art performance and army parading. Currently it was the popular place of the Wushu or Martial art lovers, annually the large-scale Wushu competition movement is held here.
- For Disembark Passengers-3 Days Beijing City Tour
- For Disembark Passengers-2 Days Beijing Tour
- Beijing Shore Excursion-2 Days Best of Beijing Tour
- For Embark Passengers-4 Days Beijing and Xi$$an Tour
- For Embark Passengers--4 Days Beijing Highlights
- For Embark Passengers- 3 Days Beijing Essence
- For Embark Passengers- 2 Days Beijing Impression
- Beijing Zoo and Summer Palace Tour
- Xingang - Beijing one way transfer plus 3-day Beijin...
- Small Group Highlight of Great Wall Hiking Simatai W...