Guozijian is the Imperial College during Yuan, Ming and Qing Dynasties. Established in the Yuan Dynasty, the Guozijian was the heart of China’s highest educational administration.
The whole building is on the north and face south, on central axis, there are Jixian Gate, Taixue Gate, Biyong, Jingyi Pavilion etc. forming the symmetric layout. It is the only existed ancient imperial school building in China.
Address : 15 Guozijian Street, Anding Gate, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China.
Transportation : take subway to Yonghegong Palace Stop, and then walk 200 meters to the south;
Or take bus 13, 116, 807
- For Disembark Passengers-3 Days Beijing City Tour
- For Disembark Passengers-2 Days Beijing Tour
- Beijing Shore Excursion-2 Days Best of Beijing Tour
- For Embark Passengers-4 Days Beijing and Xi$$an Tour
- For Embark Passengers--4 Days Beijing Highlights
- For Embark Passengers- 3 Days Beijing Essence
- For Embark Passengers- 2 Days Beijing Impression
- Beijing Zoo and Summer Palace Tour
- Xingang - Beijing one way transfer plus 3-day Beijin...
- Small Group Highlight of Great Wall Hiking Simatai W...