China Space Museum demonstrates the great achievements of the country's space technology. It is also a base for scientific popularization and patriotic education.
China Space Museum has a three-level exhibition hall, in which the first and second level are opened for public appreciation that carrier rockets, manned spacecraft, satellites, moon exploration apparatus and the introduction to space industry, its history and future in China, are being displayed. The museum collects invaluable documents and practicalities that involve China's space development to reveal the facts behind the China's space enterprise.
Address : inside China Carrier Rocket Technology Research Institution, 1 South Dahongmen, Fengtai District, Beijing, China.
Admission : 30 RMB, half price for student.
Opening hours : 8:00 – 17:00 weekdays, closed Saturdays and Sundays.
Inquiry hotlines : 010-68384455, 68384456, 683844570
Transportation : bus No. 341 or No. 377 until Donggaodi (东高地) Bus Stop, walk 200 meters southwards to China Carrier Rocket Technology Research Institution.
- For Disembark Passengers-3 Days Beijing City Tour
- For Disembark Passengers-2 Days Beijing Tour
- Beijing Shore Excursion-2 Days Best of Beijing Tour
- For Embark Passengers-4 Days Beijing and Xi$$an Tour
- For Embark Passengers--4 Days Beijing Highlights
- For Embark Passengers- 3 Days Beijing Essence
- For Embark Passengers- 2 Days Beijing Impression
- Beijing Zoo and Summer Palace Tour
- Xingang - Beijing one way transfer plus 3-day Beijin...
- Small Group Highlight of Great Wall Hiking Simatai W...