Printing is one of the Four Great Inventions in ancient China. The spreading of the printing technique in the world has tremendously influenced social development and promoted human civilization. Thus many called it as the Mother of Modern Civilization. The Printing Museum of China is to carry on the great Chinese tradition in printing and give Chinese youth classes of patriotic education.
The Printing Museum of China clearly demonstrates the articles about the legendary history of development in printing technology at home and abroad, displays the most famous printed matters historically and relevant documents and materials. The printing museum has four sections, Ancient Printing Hall, Modern Printing Hall, Exhibition Hall of Digital Technology and Underground Hall of Printing Machines. There are three theme exhibition tours that should be highly recommended are you can hand touch the Wooden Carvings Fu Lu Shou (福禄寿) from the Qing Dynasty, Rotated Type Set from the Yuan Dynasty and the First Laser Photo Type Set Machine invented by Wang Xuan.
Address : 25 North Xinghua Road, Huangcun Village, Daxing District, Beijing, China (北京大兴区黄村兴华北路25号).
Transportation : bus No. 410, 456, 610, 631, 937, 954, 957, or 968 until Qing Yuan Xi Li Stop (清源西里).
Admission : 20 RMB and half for student.
Opening time : 8:30 – 16:30 (Closed on Mondays).
Telephone : 010-60261237, 60261988
- For Disembark Passengers-3 Days Beijing City Tour
- For Disembark Passengers-2 Days Beijing Tour
- Beijing Shore Excursion-2 Days Best of Beijing Tour
- For Embark Passengers-4 Days Beijing and Xi$$an Tour
- For Embark Passengers--4 Days Beijing Highlights
- For Embark Passengers- 3 Days Beijing Essence
- For Embark Passengers- 2 Days Beijing Impression
- Beijing Zoo and Summer Palace Tour
- Xingang - Beijing one way transfer plus 3-day Beijin...
- Small Group Highlight of Great Wall Hiking Simatai W...