Yihexuan was one building in the rear zone of Ningshougong(Palace of Tranquil Longevity). Leshoutang (Hall of Happiness and Longevity) at the south side and Jingqige at the north side, and a long corridor connects two buildings together. Yihexuan was built in 1772 and restored in both 1802 and 1891. Yihexuan is covered with Xianshan-style roof in yellow glazed tiles. Its walls on the east and west are both inscripted the calligraphical masterpieces of Emperor Qianlong. Currently Yihexuan serves as the display room.
- For Disembark Passengers-3 Days Beijing City Tour
- For Disembark Passengers-2 Days Beijing Tour
- Beijing Shore Excursion-2 Days Best of Beijing Tour
- For Embark Passengers-4 Days Beijing and Xi$$an Tour
- For Embark Passengers--4 Days Beijing Highlights
- For Embark Passengers- 3 Days Beijing Essence
- For Embark Passengers- 2 Days Beijing Impression
- Beijing Zoo and Summer Palace Tour
- Xingang - Beijing one way transfer plus 3-day Beijin...
- Small Group Highlight of Great Wall Hiking Simatai W...