Yihexuan was one building in the rear zone of Ningshougong(Palace of Tranquil Longevity). Leshoutang (Hall of Happiness and Longevity) at the south side and Jingqige at the north side, and a long corridor connects two buildings together. Yihexuan was built in 1772 and restored in both 1802 and 1891. Yihexuan is covered with Xianshan-style roof in yellow glazed tiles. Its walls on the east and west are both inscripted the calligraphical masterpieces of Emperor Qianlong. Currently Yihexuan serves as the display room.

Beijing Travel, Beijing Tours, Beijing Travel Guide, Traveling to Beijing, Travelling to Beijing,
Copyright © 2010 Beijing Attractions. All Rights Reserved.