Qianqingmen(Gate of Heavenly Purity) is the main gate of the living zone of Forbidden City. It was established in 1420 and rebuilt in 1655. Qianqingmen(Gate of Heavenly Purity) is about 156 meters high with a single-eave Xieshangding roof on the 1.5-high white marble base. It is surrounded by the carved stone balusters. In front of the gate, there are three ways. The middle one is only for emperor, and two sides, there is a pair of copper lions.
- For Disembark Passengers-3 Days Beijing City Tour
- For Disembark Passengers-2 Days Beijing Tour
- Beijing Shore Excursion-2 Days Best of Beijing Tour
- For Embark Passengers-4 Days Beijing and Xi$$an Tour
- For Embark Passengers--4 Days Beijing Highlights
- For Embark Passengers- 3 Days Beijing Essence
- For Embark Passengers- 2 Days Beijing Impression
- Beijing Zoo and Summer Palace Tour
- Xingang - Beijing one way transfer plus 3-day Beijin...
- Small Group Highlight of Great Wall Hiking Simatai W...