Originally Huangjidian was named Fengtiandian(Hall of Offering Heaven), and it was established in 1420 and in 1562 it was renamed Huangjidian. In 1645, it was renamed to Taihedian. Since its completion, it suffered fire disasters for many times. Currently what we see is the restored one in 1695. Huangjidian is the major architecture of Renshougong (Palace of Tranquil Longevity). It was established in 1689 and later renamed to Huangjidian as the place for Emperor Qianlong to meet his officials.
- For Disembark Passengers-3 Days Beijing City Tour
- For Disembark Passengers-2 Days Beijing Tour
- Beijing Shore Excursion-2 Days Best of Beijing Tour
- For Embark Passengers-4 Days Beijing and Xi$$an Tour
- For Embark Passengers--4 Days Beijing Highlights
- For Embark Passengers- 3 Days Beijing Essence
- For Embark Passengers- 2 Days Beijing Impression
- Beijing Zoo and Summer Palace Tour
- Xingang - Beijing one way transfer plus 3-day Beijin...
- Small Group Highlight of Great Wall Hiking Simatai W...